Suffering from Hair Loss problem in early 30s?
After reaching a certain age, people face baldness and hair fall at a higher rate. However, if you are losing hair at an early age, then it is an issue that needs to be addressed. Hair transplant in Delhi is a good option if you get it done from a medically approved trichologist centre. It is a surgical technique wherein hair follicles are removed from any site in the body like scalp or legs and then implanted in the area affected by hair loss. This process is also utilized in transplanting hair in brows and lashes. This traditional technique is called Follicular Hair Transplantation (FUT) which can be operated in two distinct ways, strip harvesting and follicular unit extraction (FUE).
In FUE, the method can be done in several sittings or even a single sitting, it all depends upon the number of hair grafts you wish to implant. It is a manual process but gives very natural results and leaves behind no marks. However, it is a costly method and is time-consuming both for the patient and the doctor. But with the use of robotics, motorised, and Aesthetic Hair Implants (AHI) technique, the operational time has reduced notably and the procedure is also simplified.
The strip method or the FUT technique is an invasive process which gives significant scarring. In this method, strips of skin with healthy hair growth are implanted in balding areas and the hair roots are manually extracted and planted at the hairless section. Strip harvesting is a technique that surgeons are adopting these days as it leaves behind a scar at the donor site and promises to heal within two weeks.
Must know facts about hair transplant:
1) The transplanted hair acts like natural hair and sheds within two to four weeks of operation. The roots consequently start growing hair naturally and proceed to do so for a lifetime.
2) Use of local anaesthesia makes it a painless procedure and the patient can go home the same day.
3) Hair transplant is different from non-surgical hair restoration in which a wig chosen in advance is fixed on the scalp.
4) Hair transplant does not imply that you will have a rich growth of hair as the result differs from person to person and also has a connection to a person’s natural hair growth.
5) The cost of the method depends on the number of hair grafts. The higher the number of grafts, the greater the cost.
There are many solutions for hair loss and baldness, and some techniques work for several years or even several months. However, for a permanent solution, there are specialised methods that can give you a scalp full of healthy hair within weeks. While choosing a hair transplant in Delhi, you should go to a clinic with good reviews, and gather all the information about the procedure during the consultation. Refer to https://www.richfeel.com/delhi/ for more information